Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Y-, wait, how'd I get here?????

I can't believe it's 2010 already. Can you? I mean, really?!?!?!?!

Pooter is growing up. Too fast.

My sis is getting closer and closer to grad school and then, who am I gonna hang out with?

My love life is still, well, non-existent.

Things have not changed much at all. I am stuck in a rut. Will somebody give me a hand and help me out of it?

Seriously, though. What happened to 2009?!?!? What did I do? I'll have to think about this a little deeper. The new year always brings reflection but really, what am I doing with my life? Things have got to change! GRRRRR!!!!!

So, what am I gonna do in 2010? Hell if I know! I'll figure something out. No resolutions, just gonna make something happen. Something like....hmmmm.....to be continued.....let's wait and see.

1 comment:

Del said...

I know what one of your resolutions is! And I'm praying for it too! For me and you! Hey I'm a poet and I know it! :)