Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Bucket List

My sister recently decide to create a bucket list and suggest I do the same.  Why not post it for the world to see?  Maybe Oprah will see this and help me fulfill some of these.  Well, folks, here it goes(in no particular order) and as I complete these things I will cross them off:

  • Write a book
  • Act in a play/TV show/movie(or all!)
  • Visit Greece and it's beauty and so many other places that I'll add later
  • Get married and have kids
  • Be my own boss
  • Get fit
  • African safari(ahhhhh! I have to get used to the idea of maybe getting eaten...dang)
  • Buy my mom a house
  • Learn to play guitar...I have two songs I want to be able to play: Tracy Chapman's Give Me One Reason AND The Eagles' Hotel California
  • Get a tattoo
  • Ride a motorcycle(vroom vroom!)
  • Go back to school - I still question my sanity on this one :)
  • Meet Oprah
  • Climb a mountain(a small one that I can fall off of without being seriously injured, haha)
  • Go scuba diving
  • Play on a game show
  • Really learn Spanish or un otra lengua
  • There's one more...but it's private. Shhh....
This is definitely not everything.  I will be adding more as they come to mind.  This is just a start.  Let's see how many I can cross off in 2010!

1 comment:

Del said...

AHHH! I need to do mine too! Safari is cool!