Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pooter and Me

Pooter is now almost 6 months old and she is driving me crazy! I love her one minute and the next she's on my last nerve. I recently saw the movie Marley and Me and it reminded me so much of Pooter. I can't turn my head for a second or she'll eat the couch. Trust me, she will!

I've always wanted a dog. When I was a kid, my cousin had a dog and I loved going over to play with her. She was the sweetest thing. So, now I'm all grown up and finally got the dog I always wanted. But it's not the perfect life I dreamed of...

Pooter will eat anything that fits into her mouth. She eats tissue, napkins, rocks, styrofoam, acorns, leaves, grass, bird poo, her own poo, cardboard, potato chips(I dropped one and she was quick!), gum(on the sidewalk while walking), bugs, cigarette butts(what?! We don't even smoke!) and even took a chunk out the wall! She has tried to eat plastic lids, a pair of knee-highs, bigger rocks, several of her toys, the shoe off my foot, and magazines off the coffee table.

I swear she has split personalities and no one can convince me otherwise. Last night I was on the floor rubbing her belly and she was loving it. She just falls out on the floor when you rub her belly because it feels so good. Two minutes later she's standing up and barking mad like CUJO. What happened? I have no clue.

Everyone keeps telling me it will get better. But will it?

1 comment:

Del said...

Don't let her bite you! CUJO! LMAO!!!!!