Friday, June 11, 2010

OMG!!!!

Have you heard that song by Usher? Love it! Anyway, that's not what I'm here to talk about.

OMG, I can't believe it's been 3 months since I last updated this blog. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  Sorry to all my fans.  Well...fan...that s might not be necessary. LOL!  So much, yet so little, has happened in the last 3 months.  Let me see if I can do a brief-ish recap:

  • Pooter no longer lives with us.  We took her to a no-kill shelter and I hope and pray that she has found a new home where she can play all day and be loved on by a nice family.  I miss my Pooter-Pie but she deserved a new home because we couldn't devote the time to her that she needed.
  • My week in New Orleans was AWESOME!  I love that city and can't wait to go back.  There's so much to do and see(and eat!).  I would love to live there!  Oh, wait, except for that whole hurricane thing, never mind.
  • I started the Fat Smash diet last week and lost 7.5 pounds in the first phase(9 days).  Have probably gained them back in the last 2 days as phase 2 has become nothing but a hope and a dream at this point.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on it!  By "it" I mean my new Wii Fit Plus.  I love it!  It's fun and I actually break a sweat.  Yippee!(OK, really by "it" I meant the diet, but anyway...)
  • The family reunion that my sis and I are so diligently planning is fast approaching.  In 7 weeks time Dallas will be filled with my cousins, uncles, aunts and more!
  • I have seen several great and awesome shows since my last blog including Madea's Big Happy Family, the fabulous Black Eyed Peas, Chrisette Michele, the Soweto Gospel Choir, Jill Scott and Maxwell and even attended a taping of America's Got Talent.  And my very first Mavericks game!  All right here in the lovely city of Dallas, TX!  And in New Orleans I got to see Kirk Franklin and the legendary Earth Wind & Fire!  So, I really haven't been sitting around twiddling my thumbs, folks, I've been busy!
Whew! OK, that's enough for now, don't you think?  Just a little sum'n sum'n to get us back on track. 

Peace and blessings! -A

No comments: