Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zombie in the making

It's 1 in the morning, ugh, and I can't sleep!  I am going to be no good tomorrow at work.  What should I blog about?  Hmmm, well, I'm hungry, I'll tell ya that much, but I'm ignoring it.  This new "lifestyle" is such hard work(shout out to Dr. Ian, with his fine self!), but it'll be worth it in the end.  At least that's what I'll keep telling myself.  Apparently I can't eat an hour and a half before I go to sleep, but shoot, I went to bed an hour and a half ago!  I am living the opposite of a Freddy Kreuger movie...I want to go to sleep but can't and instead of being chased by a knife wielding maniac, I'm chased by the thoughts of pizza and cheeseburgers.  Isn't that sad?  My own Nightmare on _____ Street.

I do have one confession to make, though(make that two, I have already cheated on this "lifestyle" but I digress...).  I am a shop-a-jewelry-holic.  I know I made it up but it's true!  I went to a jewelry party Friday night and bought an expensive ring and some not-as-expensive earrings.  Went to the Dallas Flea on Saturday and bought 2 more necklaces, one was cheap-ish, the other was the price of the ring and earrings from the night before!!!!  I need to find a support group.

Oooohhh, I think I'm getting sleepy(omg, I'm boring myself to sleep!).  Gotta go!  Maybe I'll wake up in the morning and this will all be a dream........

Peace and blessings!  -A

No comments: