Saturday, August 1, 2009

My big sister

Those of you who know me know that I have an older sister who is my very bestest friend. We live together, play together, shop together and eat together. Oh, and laugh together! How can I forget that? Everybody wants in on the joke when we're around; we have THAT much fun together. Here's a recent pic of us(me on right) with the legendary Dick Gregory:







So, anyway, where am I going with this?

Well, two nights ago I went to a Big Brothers Big Sisters(BBBS) happy hour with my sister. She decided earlier this year that she wanted another(what?), yes, another little sister. Apparently I have fulfilled my younger sisterly duties so well that she had to go out and find another one. Thank you, thank you, no applause. Yes, I am that perfect.

That being said this post is simply to give Kudos to my big sister for becoming a Big Sister and allowing herself the opportunity to mentor and help shape the life of another young girl who will hopefully grow up to be as perfect as me. What a lucky girl...

1 comment:

Del said...

LOL Delusional much? Perfect? Maybe she screwed up so bad on the original, she wanted to give it a better try. Cause if you were so perfect, how could she improve? BOO and YA!